Friday, August 15, 2008

The Future of this Blog

This blog was initially conceived as an assignment for one of my graduate classes.  This class is now over and I think I will continue to post here, though I may change the format and topic slightly.  

I hope to focus more on my original ideas concerning the future of networking and communication, and I will attempt to link information that supports my theories.  

I appreciate everyone who reads this blog, and if there's anything you want to bring to my attention or any of my ideas you'd like to debate, don't hesitate to comment.  

Thanks.

-Robot Crusoe

1 comment:

Bill in VA said...

Keep it going! The evolution of internet technologies is on a nine month cycle now. That means that only journalism based on the internet can keep up with it. Scary in a certain way.